August In Avenal
Its hot in August and even the local snakes have thrown in the towel!
But the soaring was good today and a number of well-hydrated folks were out to enjoy the conditions.
A few highlights:
- New member Carl Lindgren had a good first flight.
- Daniel & Mark got another nice set of flights (they came down from the Bay Area and flew Friday and Saturday).
- David Simpson got checked-out to tow by Dan and was put to work immediately
- Sergio got current again with a Flight Review from Alex
- Eric got checked out and had his first flights in JB
- Kris continued his preparations for his commercial practical test
- Joe, Aleks, Kris, Eric, Ken & Ethan each spent some time in nice blue lift.
Post a Comment