TowplaneN4205U 1964 Cessna 150D with 150hp O-320
2-33 Training Gliders
Single Seat Gliders
1-26E - N17925
POH for the 1-26
1-26 Flight Privilege Requirements
- Solo Endorsed
- 10 solo flights in 2 seat aircraft
- 1-26 Pre-solo test passed
- Instructor solo endorsement for 1-26
- Instructor cockpit checkout
DG 101G - N132S
POH for the DG 100
Weight and Balance sheet - updated link
Weight and Balance calculator for cross checking your work.
Summary of DG Flight Privilege Requirements
- Private Pilot Glider or higher certificate
- A minimum of 10 flights as PIC of a high performance glider (>33:1) or single place glider.
The board of directors reserves the right to adapt these requirements on an individual basis based on previous candidate flight experience.
- Rigged and derigged the DG100 3 times under direct supervision of an approved DG100 pilot before cleared to rig the glider independently
- Fill out DG-100 Application Form(get link from Operations Officer)
- Pass a pre-solo written test
- Gain access in Click-n-glide prior to scheduling your first flight
- Instructor cockpit checkout and endorsement in your logbook
- Members are expected to serve as ship captain from time to time.
- The details of the ship captain program are found here.